Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

If its not one thing, Its another thing...

I got a call this afternoon from my love Stephen.  He had some not so great news for me today.  He will more then likely will have to find another job.  There is no more work for the company that he works for to do, so by the end of the month or next month he will be laid off.  Great.  Nadia will be here around that time and now he is going to lose his job.  He will get unemployment but, that isn't going to get us through the winter time with a newborn and pay the bills.  Looks like I will have to get another job this winter when I didn't want too.  I was told I was going to stay home with Nadia and take care of her and the house but that is not looking like it is going to happen.  Its just our luck that this has happened at this time.  Im so stressed out right now about this.  We already live paycheck to paycheck with our bills and rent.  Now with a baby on the way and having to buy diapers, clothes, formula, and wipes.  Guh. 
This always seems to happen. 

Something good comes along and then something more horrible comes around.

So stressed out....

1 comment:

  1. You'll be fine. At least he has knowledge before it suddenly happens. Hopefully he has enough time to find other work. Even if it's a low paying job for a short time, it will bring some income through the door. It could ALWAYS be worse. Chin up. If you need anything, let me know!

    ReplyDelete