Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ello Poppets

Well I didn't post this weekend.  Sorry for that.  Today was the baby shower that Stephens mother threw for us.  It was all his family and a few family friends.  My mother and grandma couldn't make it due to some situations.  I totally understood and wasn't sad about it.  Well we had a good time and got a lot of good things for Ms. Nadia.  I am tired and sore.  My back is really killing me and I have had to stop what I was doing so I could lay down and put my feet up so my back would stop hurting.  Well its not really helping so here in a min I will more then likely go and take some meds my doc gave to me for it. 

I am wired tho.

hah

Anyways. 
I am currently watching a sweet show on National Geographic channel called Witnessed : Tornado Swarm 2011.  It shows what people have taped on their video cameras and or phones of the tornadoes that went thru.  Its horrible to see these.  Right now its showing the Tuscaloosa and its so sad to see what they went through and to see all the devastation.  =[

No comments:

Post a Comment