Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday

Sunday.. ahh.  Nascar and laziness.  Yes that is my day.  Well this whole weekend has been like this.  I didn't get any sleep last night yet again.  I believe it was 6 30 in the morning when i finally got to sleep.  I was woken up at 10 30am due to Stephens alarm going off.  I was not happy about that because I couldn't get back to sleep.  It took me so long to get to sleep and I was in a good one and it got disturbed.  Oh well I guess.

I took a nap.

Well we haven't done anything at all today but go get some ham and rolls at the local bakery and a paper so i can get my coupons out of the paper.  I have been very zombie like today.  I haven't felt like doing anything.  No cleaning, no cooking, nothing.  How ever I HAVE to do some laundry because we have so much to do because, if I don't do it, it wont get done.  Just like everything else.  O well i guess.

I have a doctors appt tomorrow.  I am 34 weeks and I think that I will start going every week now.  I am so ready for her to be here so I can have my body back.  I am so sore and just tired of feeling like this.  I am about to go nuts with everything.  My mom and Lilly will be here next weekend and I feel like the place isn't clean because I can't really get up and do to much with all the chemicals and me suppose to be off my feet as much as I can.  IDK.  I'm just stressed out. 

Stephen has been sick all weekend and I have been feeling very lonely and like I am here alone but I'm not.  He has been on his computer all weekend and hasn't really spent anytime with me.  :(  It has made me feel very unloved and lonely.  He didn't work on Friday and got off really really early on Thursday.  We are hoping that he gets called in tomorrow but we have no  idea what is going to go on with it.  I hope he doesn't get laid off because we can't afford it especially with Nadia going to be here in like a month.. I worry so much about losing the apt but, Stephen says that we wont because of our landlord being really understanding and knowing him since Stephen was just a baby.  Lets hope.  Thats all I can say....

Well I am off of here for now.  Going to finish watching my race.
GO JOHNSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment