Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well we are currently at the hospital right now.  We got here around 11 30 and have been waiting sicne then for him to go into surgery.  He went back to the O.R. around 2ish.   Now I am in the waiting room and its about to hit 3.  The doctor told us it will take about an hour to an hour and a half for him to reattach the ligament/muscle to his bone.  He will then go into the first half of recovery where he will be watched by a nurse.  After he feels a little better they will take him out of the first half of recovery and put him in the second half where I will be able to be with him and he will be able to get some food and something to drink since he hasnt had anything since 11 last night.  He is probably starved.  The doctor did tell us that he will be in a splint with a type of wrapping for about 2 months. He will also be going thru physical therapy as well so that he can get full use of his arm again. 
I am nervous and scared at the same time.  I am scared that I will go into labor anyday from all the extra stress and worry.  I do how ever have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I will be sure to ask him when he thinks I could go and maybe get a stress test if I can get one this late in the pregnancy.  He could induce me if I am going thru to much stress.  I hope not but yet again I hope he does because I am so done with being pregnant and ready for her to come into this world.  I know that Stephen wont be much help at all and I know that I am going have to take care of him and Nadia along with our new cat Daffodil.  I am already exhausted and worn out from having to run for Stephen everywhere and doing things for him but, you do what you have to do for the ones that you love and I love him and will help him with whatever he needs and wants.  In the end I hope that if something like this happens to me that he will be there to help me out as well.  I know he would. 
Well I am going to head off of here for now and wait for the doctors to come out here and tell me how he is doing and when I can go back and see him. 
Hope yall have a great day.
Ima try my best to have a decent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment