Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog Award

So I have been slacking on this Blog Award the last few days!  
But I am so happy that my cousin and great friend over at Simple Sapphire gave me this Award!





The RULES of the AWARD:
The Liebster Award is meant to connect us even more and spotlight NEWER BLOGGERS who have less than 200 followers (but hopefully not for long). The rules are:


1.Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. 

2.Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.Post the award on your blog.
4.Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers. 

5.And best of all – have fun and spread the karma! 


Here are my top 5 in no particular order at all.  They are all great blogs and bloggers.

1.  Unborn Art This blog is a great blog that i follow because of its wonderful photography!
2.  Word on the Wind Another great blog and blogger.  Gives you words of our great Lord Almighty.
3.  The Garden of My Life A blog that talks about life and Scrapbooking.  It is my mother but her Scrapbook pages are just wonderful!
4.  My Discovered Thoughts Here she talks about her life, son, etc...
5.  365 of My Life's Garden is another Scrapbook blog that I love and is another one of my mothers.  
I do not have a lot of blogs that i follow that have 200 or less followers but here are the ones that do.  I hope that you enjoy them and check them all out.  
Thank you again Danielle for the award!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Ash!! This means alot to me...very honored!

    ReplyDelete