Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday Nights.

Thursday,  Oh what a boring and lame day this is.  I do hate Thursdays.  They are boring and seem to take forever to get over.   I really haven't done anything today but laundry and clean the kitchen a little bit.  Stephen got home around noon and doesn't work tomorrow.  Not good.  Im still stressing over this.  On top of that he is coughing shit up and has bad congestion in his chest and his nose is all stuffed up.  Needless to say he feels like poo.  It is probably from when he came home that one day soaked from head to toe with water.  That was a horrible day.  He got into it with a co worker and something went wrong at the job site and he had to jump in the hole and try to fix it with all the water coming out.  He told me that and I got really scared because that is how my father passed away.  Stephen told me he was sorry but that is how he is, when something goes wrong he jumps in right away to fix it.  *sigh*. 

Anywho.  We had the tour of the Birth Center yesterday.  The hospital is pretty and all but, it is really weird for me.  When I had my other two I was in one room the whole time and didn't have to move and the rooms had a fridge and were huge.  Here at this hospital we labor and deliver in one room and then after you deliver and recover a little bit they move you up to the next floor where you will stay 2-4 days depending on how you feel.  They have a nice nursery and all the staff is really really friendly and knowledgeable.  They even have a whirlpool rooms there that you can go into while you are in labor to relax.  I thought that was really nice and cool.  I probably won't use them because as soon as I can I will get the Epideral.  Stephen will get a pulled out couch to sleep on for when he stays with me.  Hell he might even just lay in the bed with me during the day to cuddle and just be close.

oh well,  I guess that everything will be alright in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment