Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

36 weeks and 2 days

Today is Sunday and I am 36 weeks and 2 days.  I am so ready to have this child.  I am getting really sore and having pressure on my bladder all the time now.  I feel like I have to pee just about ever 2 hours. 
36 weeks and 2 days

We went to see Harry Potter last night and I had to go to the bathroom so bad that I could no longer hold it, so i had to get up in one of the most important parts and run to the bathroom.  I seriously hate it.  I just hope that she comes soon.  Next week I will 37 weeks and to doctors now that is a full term baby.  Some doctors induce their patients around that time if the baby is to big and if they are in a lot of pain.  Idk if he will do that to me since I have been in a lot of pain.  We will see tomorrow when I head to the doctor.
After tomorrow I will be going to the docs ever week.  It does mean that i am in the last leg of it.  We still need to get a car seat and I pray that Stephen gets his unemployment check this week. 
He has been laid off yet again this week and he thinks that he will be laid off again this upcoming week, depending on the job... Lovely...
Im so stressed about it.
So is life tho..

1 comment:

  1. Aww, its coming up so fast! Stephen and you will do fine. EVen if he is laid off look to the bright side of everything. That baby will have what it needs, and so will you guys.

    ReplyDelete