Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ummm A New Post I guess..

Well I have no idea what to name this post.  I am extremely bored right now and I thought that I would write about.......something.
A photo of Stephen that I took when we were going thru Chicago.  I love it because he is wearing is Superman shirt and his Superman tattoo is showing and I am going to call this photo "Super Stephen"!!

Today has been extremely lazy.  I got up around 7:30-8 and made some breakfast.  I made Homemade Biscuits, sausage links, cinnamon rolls and some eggs with coffee..  That was a good start to the day and filled Stephen and I up til we ate dinner tonight which I made Spaghetti.  The sauce I picked up was really spicy and I didn't know it was so when I ate it, it like burned my mouth! hah.  O well it was still good. 

Today was also the Brickyard 400 in Indy at IMS (Indianapolis Motor Speedway).  One of the biggest races of NASCAR.  Paul Menard won the race when our driver Jimmie Johnson came in like 16th I think.  Stewart came in 6th.  It was a good race and I love watching it there. =]

As of Friday I am currently 33 weeks, so today I am 33 weeks and 2 days along.  Nadia has been moving and kicking so much that I am constantly in pain.  When she kicks it practically cripples me.  hurts so much.  I am really reading for her to come.  Only 7 or less more weeks.  Please let it go by fast.  I pray for that every day. 
Our cat Neo just relaxing outside ready to go on the "hunt"

Stephen's work is starting to slow down and that is a horrible thing.  He has came home early and started late last week.  I also pray that his works start to pick up with jobs.  If it doesn't I will more then likely have to get a job this winter to help support us, even tho he says that he doesn't want me to work.  He is going to plow this winter with his buddy and I guess plowing is good money, but it only depends on the weather.  We gotta have snow to plow.  I just hope we don't get another blizzard like last year.  That would be horrible.

My weekend has not been anything special at all.  All we did was lay around and play on our computers and watch TV.  We did go to Target how ever.  Had to get the essentials to the house to clean and keep it up, ya know. 

Well I hope that everyone had a lovely and relaxing weekend.  Everyone keep cool and take it easy when your outside!  God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment