Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Very Exciting!

Well today Stephen surprised me by calling me and telling me to get ready that we were going to go look at cats for me to have.  I have been depressed and lonely with him working so late and so long.  I have been saying how much I have been wanting a cat or some kind of pet to keep me company and to cuddle with at night and when he isnt home.  Well we went to the Elmbrook Humane Society to look at cats because cats are cheaper and are very easy to take care of and can cuddle with you on the couch easier then a dog can, so we went to look.  I fell in love with a cat named Fluffy.  She reminded me of my former cat that was at my parents house named Belle.  She was a different color but, her attitude was the same.  Unfortunately there was a couple that got to her before we did.  I wanted to still take a look at her so we did.  We also looked at a cat named Clemintine that reminded me of Neo because she had that sassy attitude that Neo can have but, we looked at a gorgeous cat named Daffodil.  She is a dilute torti mix breed cat.  Very loving and curious.  She is 3 years old and such a doll.  I can't wait to get her tomorrow.  We will pick her up when the Humane society calls us and sets a time to come and get her.   I am just so excited about this.  I have the best fiance anyone could ask for.  He is very allergic to cats and he is doing this for me to make me happy.  I am just so grateful to have him in my life.  He also said that he will clean the cat box for me until Nadia comes so I don't have to, because pregnant women aren't suppose to be around it.  He is the best.  I love him.  
Well here is a few photos of Daffodil
 I cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment