Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Frustrated

Yesterday was a day of frustration.  I was having a really bad day.  First the toilet broke and I couldn't get it fixed myself, then i was getting very upset over the dryer not working right and not warming up to dry the clothes.  It still dried the clothes but it takes twice as long.  Then i was trying to put the crib together and when I was trying to do that my engagement ring broke and the jewel fell out.  I called up Stephen at work bawling my eyes out because I couldn't take it anymore. 

He actually came home early (about 1pm) and took me out of the house to get some fresh air in the dump truck that he was driving.  We dropped off the truck and got the car.  We then went to Cricket to see about new prepaid phones that will be cheaper then what we are paying now with Us Cellular.  Stephen and I talked to the guy and we figured it out, that if we get those phones through them we will be saving 80 or more bucks a month. Woohoo!   After we left the phone shop we went to the Farmers Market in West Allis (down the street).  It was really neat.  They had all kinds of veggies that I haven't seen before and everything is locally grown.  We got some herbs and some HUGE sweet corn on the cob.  The lady that we bought the herbs from even gave us an  extra plant for free!  She was so nice!.  
After that we had to run to Menards to get some little pots and potting soil so that I could put my herbs in.  Stephen even told me to pick out a flower plant to put in one of my huge pots that I have.  I picked out some yellowish-red fall mums.  They are very pretty and full. 
We got home and I planted them and watered them and then I took a shower and relaxed before i started dinner.  All in all I was having a crappy day but, Stephen made it better with his humor and just his loving nature.  He did fix the toilet and my ring.  He told me that we will get the dryer fixed in the next few weeks.  The crib he can get done in less then an hour.  
Well I hope that everyone has a Wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your man came to your rescue! Beautiful plants too!

    ReplyDelete