Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

*Fast Five*

Last night Stephen took me out to see a Movie.  The movie that he took me out to see was Fast Five.  Its the newest movie of The Fast and the Furious movies.  This movie was amazing.  I was amazed how good it was.  I was having doubts about it before i seen it.  Thinking that it wasn't going to compare to any of the other ones.  I was mistaken.  Even tho it only had one race scene in it through out the whole movie it was great!  There is a lot of action and stunts.  Its a total guy movie with fast foreign and american muscle cars.  I loved all the people they brought back from all the other  movies that they have created.  I highly recommend yall to go and see this.  I am wanting to go and see it a second time maybe even more then that.  Lets also say that if you haven't seen it stay til after the credits.  There is a scene at the end of them.  It opens it up for a 6th one!  I can't wait for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment