Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week of Misery

This is week so far has been a roller coaster of emotion.  With my mental illnesses and Stephen and I not getting along this week has been  miserable.  I have been very stressed out and anxious.  I can feel it in my chest.  My hearts racing and I always feel light headed and anxious about everything.  The stress has got me all emotional and I think I have cried more this week then I have in a long time.
It is offical now that the wedding is off for now.  I will not be getting married anytime soon at all now.  Since Stephen and I have been feuding its just been decided to be canceled.  I'm really sad about this.  I have been thinking of going home because I cant take the stress anymore.  I don't know what to do.  I am confused and depressed about everything.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment