Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Indiana Trip and Home

Well hello there people.  I haven't wrote a blog in some time and i think that it is due for me to write and tell everyone that reads this what is up and what is going on.
Well I went to IN for my daughter (Lilly) birthday.  She had a blast on that day.  We went to the Children's Museum to have her birthday.  She was so over whelmed.  She didn't know where to start at.  She just ran around trying to do everything that there was to do there.  It was a real blast! 
After that we went back home to just chill out and relax after a long and fun filled day.  She was worn out and slept and slept that night away.  The following days were nothing but relaxing and playing with Lilly and the few chores around the house.  The dogs kept getting muddy and filthy and just could not keep clean.  That was frustrating!
Well by the end of the week it was time for me to go home and I had to take the train back.  Had to be at the station in Indianapolis at 5:30 am.  ( a little ridiculous!)  to catch the only train that leaves out of there at 6am.  Well we made it and I was on my journey.  About 4 to 4 1/2 hours later I was in Chicago.  Lucky for me there was a train leaving for Milwaukee right when I got there and I jumped on that one right away.  Needless to say I was on a train for 6 hours straight.  I was tired.  I got home and I took a nap and went to bed at 9 at night and slept for awhile.  It was a good sleep.  Well Now I am at home and about to do some cleaning in the bedroom and the kitchen.  I guess this is the end of todays entry. 
Have a wondrous day everyone

2 comments: