Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Anxious

Today it has been not a very good day.  Today I have been feeling anxious and shaky.  I do not know why I am shaky and anxious but i am.  I guess that is what happens when you have bad anxiety on top of your hormones going crazy because you are pregnant.
I guess I just need to relax and do my breathing that they showed me in the Hospital. 
I am glad that Stephen is home.  Even tho he is exhausted and still got a wee head cold.  It is good to not be home alone anymore.  I think that have been some of the reason but I don;t know. 
I am glad that the weather is getting better.  It is going to be in the 60s on Saturday and I will be going with Stephen to the yard while he works.  I just wanna get out of the house and relax in the sunshine and soak it all up.  Then on Sunday it is going to be 70 and we are going to go to the park at Seven Bridges.  I love that place a lot.  I will take a lot of photos and post them on here on Sunday.  As for tomorrow I will do the same :) 
Right now I am going to go and relax the rest of the night and spend time with my hubby and watch some TV before he gets on his computer games.  :)
Goodnight Y'all

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope you're feeling less anxious! I get that way too, with heart palpitations...no fun at all :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psst...I just read your comment on my blog. If you have any good creepy stories, I'd love to feature you! Send me an email! eeegadserin (at) gmail (dot) com. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I hate feeling anxious. I know it is a terrible feeling. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete