Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Its Sunday! That means NASCAR!!!!

Jimmie winning the race
Ok so most of you know that I am in Love with Nascar.  Well today was Talladega Speedway in Alabama.  
I got to watch just a little bit of it due to the fact that we had to do some laundry today.  I did keep up with it on my cell.  I was so happy to know that Jimmie Johnson won the race and moved to 3rd in the points ranking!  WOOHOO!  Go Jimmie!  
This is just the start to an awesome season for racing!  I am so excited for it!  
I love the smell of the grill going and having a beer or two while watching the race (even tho I can't this year because I am pregnant! lol).
It just screams summer time to me every year that the season for racing starts!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but actually going to the Talladega Race is so much more amazing. I am sure I will never forget the fun I had last year. You meet people from all over and all walks of life. You will have to come down and go with me sometime.

    ReplyDelete