Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Five Fav Friday :)

So since I was not really around the computer yesterday I forgot to do my 5 Fav Friday, so I will go ahead and do them today :) 


Well this time i am going to do some of my favorite Animes that i watch on occasion. Well I will start off with most favorite and that will have to be Full Metal Alchemist!  I have watched all the old episodes and all the movies and now I am on to watching the rest of Full MEtal Alchemist: Brotherhood.  Its the same story as the older episodes, but with a twist.  It goes more by the Manga then the older episodes do.  Its an amazing series and I love it so much!


The Next Anime that i have seen every episode that they have done in English Dub is Inuyasha!  This anime is full of action and some romance.  I just love the story line and the way it is drawn.  I also like the way it is set in old and new Japan.  It is just a great series to get into.












Now we have Ghost In the Shell.  This Anime was really hard for me to follow in the beginning of it.  I had to watch it a few times to get what was going on.  I was so mesmerized with the drawing and all the cool robotic things in this Anime that I couldn't stop watching it.  I still watch it here and there when it is on TV.  It is a good one to watch :) I really recommend it.






Next is an Anime that i just started to watch and I havent finished it yet.  Im watching it in subtitles right now because they don't have it in English Dub.  The Anime is called Clannad.  Its about High school kids going threw normal day things in life.  It is a romance and very funny at times as well, so far its really good and I am very into it. 












Well I know that I only have 4 on here and I usually do 5 things but I think I only have 4 fav Animes that I watch and keep up with.  Next week I will come up with something else, or you guys can come up with things for me to write about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment