Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

~Fav Fridays~

Ok, So I guess I should start doing somethings on here besides writing about how lame my life is everyday.  Now I am going to try and do something new everyday and keep up with it.  Today is Friday so I thought I would do my Favorite things and call it Fav Fridays.

Corn Field in Central IN



Ok I am from Indiana and there we have A LOT of corn fields.  I just love to watch a Storm come rolling over the fields and watch the corn whip around in the wind.  Its so relaxing and peace full.  It is my most favorite thing about back home.  I do miss it a lot living in the city.
 
 
1970 Roadrunner Superbee with my Fiance Stephen
 This is my all time favorite car of all time.  A 1970Roadrunner Superbee.  They are amazing.  When I was growing up my Dad always had a Roadrunner in his shop working on it.  I just love the sound and the muscle in these cars.

TRON Movie poster
Oh man this movie!  I just watched it last night and fell in LOVE with it.  It is on the top 5 list of my all time favorite movies.  

Qdoba Burrito


Amazing is all I have to say about this burrito.  I love Qdoba and whenever we have the extra money to get some we go here and get some burritos.  I can usually only eat about half of one and then save the rest for later or the next day.  They are just soooo amazing.

Well I hope that you enjoyed some of my favorite things that I enjoy.  
If you think I need to do something different let me know I am all about compliments and peoples opinion.



2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss an Indiana Summer. Nothing like the calm peaceful look of a growing cornfield.

    ReplyDelete