Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Well as of Friday I am 18 weeks along.  I am almost half way there.  I cant believe that its going fast this time around.  My last one felt like forever.  I have an appointment on the 3rd for my check up and then on the 4th we will find out what we are having.  We are very excited to find out what we are having.  Stephen has come to the conclusion that he doesnt care what we have now.  He just told me that he wants a healthy baby. :)  We do have some names picked out for the boy but for a girl we can't agree on it.  Still thinking about it.   Personally a would like another girl.  I have had a lot of pain with this pregnancy.  Pain in  my lower abdominal area.  Ive called the doc and talked with them and they said that it is just normal pregnancy pains and just to take some Tylenol and relax.  I know that stress is and can be part of it.
Pray for me that im not in a lot of pain the whole pregnancy. 

2 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers.

    WHat are the names you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about having another little one as well...maybe in a couple years. I had a brutal labour :(

    ReplyDelete