Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

yulp..

So I havent been on here much due to the fact that I have a newborn that needs my every min of attention.  She has been growing and eatting like crazy.  Some nights she is fussy and keeps us up and then other nights she is so quiet and precious.   The other day I got her all dressed up in her Packers gear and took some photos.  I shall show you some here...
She started to get a lil fussy and tired after awhile so I will have to take some more next time.  
It hasnt been a great week this week.  My birthday is on Sunday and I know what is going to happen.  I am going to be sitting here with Nadia and Stephen is going to be asleep all day.  I wont be with friends or with family.  I will be here sitting on my ass not doing a damn thing.  No one to make me dinner or give me a small break or even wish me a happy birthday.  

Stephen and I's relationship has been on the rocks lately as well.  We have been at each others throats and its really hurting our relationship a lot.  We no longer sit next to each other on the couch or even sleep next to each other in the bed.  He is up all night and sleeps all day.  I sleep at night and im up all day without him.  We never leave the house and I feel like I never see him anymore unless he is asleep.  It is getting really hard and I am getting very depressed about it.  I know that its hard because we are both stressed and over tired, but our relationship shouldn't be going down the drain.  I know couples that have a baby and are more in love then before they had a baby.  Not us.  We are suffering and I'm scared.  I dont want to be on my own and be a single mother again, so I am stuck here.  I am stuck here suffering thru a relationship that keeps going downward.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I am lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment