Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well Well.  It is Thursday!  Which means that it is the First game of the Football Season! WOOHOO!
To make matters even better the Packers and the Saints are playing here in WI at Lambeau Field!  I have been watching the TODAY SHOW all morning and they are up in Green Bay atm for the Kick Off tonight.  Its going to be a good game!  I know that I am from Indiana and I should be for the COLTS.  Don't fret I am still a HUGE Colts fan but, ever since I have moved here I have been watching a lot of the Packers games and they are really exciting.  The Packer fans are nuts as well.  They go ALL out on everything with tailgating and drinking to the crazy outfits that they wear to the games.
I am proud to say that I am becoming a Cheese Head.  Yes.  It is true.  I mean cmon I am practically married to a cheese head.  He is a HUGE Packers fan, as we speak right now he is asleep on the couch with his Packer blanket.

Well on another note.  I go into the doctor today for my 39 week checkup.  We are going to see what he says about inducing me.  I have been in  a lot of pain and I have talked to nurses at the hospital and they have told me that if my cervix is soft or whatever he will more then likely induce me.  Last week i have dilated 1cm.  I do hope that he induces me.  Im real tired of being pregnant.

ANYWAYS!  I hope that everyone watches the game tonight on NBC!!

GO PACK GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment