Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

A to Z of ME!!!

Well I found this little questionnaire on my lovely cousins Blog.  I love these kind of things so I took it and I am going to answer it.  :)


I found my A to Z from Danielle over at Simple Sapphire CHECK HER OUT and Link up!


A - Age: 25 (26 on the 2nd of OCT.)
B - Bed size:
I have a queen size
C - Chore that you hate: Cleaning out the cat box.. ewww.. lol
D - Dogs: Well if you count my moms dog then one.

E - Essential start to your day:
  COFFEE!!!!!!
F - Favorite color: oh lordy.  I have many.  I think Pink, Black, Orange, Green

G - Gold or Silver: White Gold

H - Height: 
5' 4"
I - Instruments you play: 
I played the flute in Middle and High School.
J - Job title:  Stay at home mama

K - Kids: I have a 4 yr old, 2 yr old and a new born that is 2 weeks today. (all girls lol)

L - Live:  Milwaukee, WI

M - Mother’s name: 
Cheryl
N - Nicknames: 
Ash, Sis, Re Re
O - Overnight hospital stays: 
After giving birth and when I had tonsillitis.
P - Pet peeves:
Men that wear their pants to tight or to lose, Men that sag to their ankles, Dirty dishes in the sink.
Q - Quote from a movie: I like too many movies to quote just one.

R - Right or left handed:  Right
S - Siblings:  I am the middle child and only girl.  I have an older brother and a younger brother. They are both in the Military.
T - Time you wake up:  i usually wake up around between 6am and 8am.  Depending on what time Nadia wakes up in the morning.

U - Underwear:  haha I love cotton boy short kinda undies. 
V - Vegetable you hate: 
Brussel Sprouts and cooked spinach.  I will eat spinach raw but not cooked. yuck!
W - What makes you run late:
  I am a mother of three.  I am never on time...
X - X-Rays you’ve had: Neck, Chest, Shoulder, Ankle

Y - Yummy food that you make: Biscuits and Gravy, Steak, Mashed taters, pancakes, etc...

Z - Zoo animal: Leopards, foxes, penguins lol.  I LOOOVE animals!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment