Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never Forget

It is officially 10 years since that tragic day in our history.

I am watching all the memorials on the TV in the hospital.  I still can not believe that its been this long already.  I still remember being in High School getting ready for a Math test when a teacher came in and took our teacher out in the hall way and she came back in the room running to the TV and turning it on.  Needless to say we did not take the test that day.  We watched in awe as our country was being attacked by terrorist.  The rest of the day school was nothing but going from classroom to classroom just watching CNN.  
I was really scared and didn't know what to think.  I got home and kept watching the televison.  I will never forget.  My brothers are fighting for this country.  I am very proud of them and still get nervous when I hear or see photos of the places over seas that they post.  
I just want to say GOD BLESS THE USA and may all the souls that lost their lives on this day 10 years ago and for all the souls lost along the way in this war REST IN PEACE.  
GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment