Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

~My Weekend~

Well, its about 9pm here in WI.  I am just reclined in one of our recliners just relaxing and watching some Star Wars on Spike.  It is Labor Day and Stephen and I have done nothing all week and weekend. 
Poor guy is still in pain and she wants some love so she just laid on him.

We have been cleaning and trying to get everything done and organized for Nadia to come.  We have everything that we need besides a diaper bag, swing, and a bouncer.  We don't really need those things but I would love to have them because it makes life so much easier, ya know. 
Saturday it was a very, very lazy day.  It rained most of the day and was humid and kinda sticky, so we just laid around yet again and didn't do anything but watch TV and play on our computers.   That is all about all we can do now, since he can't drive or go anywhere due to his meds and me because yet again I am on bedrest and not suppose to be up and about everywhere. 
Even Daffodil was being lazy on Saturday.
On Sunday (yesterday) it was so nice out that we opened up the house and did some house work around the place.  Stephen helped me pull out the couch and I picked up the area rug and swept behind the couch and under the area rug along with the whole living room again.  Also moped and cleaned the kitchen.  Stephen's good buddy, Tony, came by with his son and stayed for a little bit and chit chatted with him.  I think that it was good for him (Stephen) to have someone come over and spend some time with him.  He is getting kinda down in the dumps. 
On his computer playing some games.
Today is Monday and Labor Day.  Stephen's mom and I went to the mall to JC Penny's because she wanted to go and get this steam mop that was on sale there.  We got there and she got the last one!  (so lucky!)  We also walked around a bit and looked in other stores at all the cute baby clothes and Halloween and fall decor.  It was a good time and a great way to get out of the house.  I was hurting at the end of our 3 hour excursion out at the mall.  I was glad to get home and relax.. I do believe that is how my contractions have started tonight.  They aren't to intense but they are still hurting, so I am sitting around with my feet up. 
Well I do hope that everyone had a great weekend and stayed safe during it.  
Happy Fall Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment