Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

My Week...

Ahhhh,  Last time I posted anything I was in the hospital on 9/11.  Well, I am home and have been home since Monday.  Nadia and I had to stay an extra day in the hospital due to her biliruben count.  She had to be on the lights another night. Luckily, it went down and we went home on that late morning.  It was a long day after that.  She has been good and very sweet.  Last night and a night before she was extremely fussy.  I think what it was is that she was overly tired and just wanted to be held up by my chest so she could hear my heart beat, as soon as I did that she stopped crying and went right to sleep. 
I, myself, have been overly tired myself and I haven't had a good nights rest since I had her.  I knew that this would happen but I didn't know I would feel horrible.  I have a scratchy throat and have been coughing a lot.  I think it could be smoke from the MN fires that have been going on.  A few days ago we were under an sir quality alert, telling people to not go out in it.  I believe that might be it because I get really bad Fall allergies.  Hopefully that is all it is, I can't afford to come down with something with Stephen still not able to use his arm. 
Anyways that is all for now.  We haven't done anything at all.  All I know is that I need to clean this house but I know that it will not get done.
oh well. lol.  I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment