Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Dad Steve
Happy Fathers Day to all those daddys out there!  Today is a lil sad to me.  I lost my dad back in 09 and miss him terribly, but I still have my step dad that has been there thru everything that I have gone thru and dealt with.  I am truly blessed to have two fathers in my life.  My real father (steve) was a real hard working and worked 6 days a week and all most 12 hours a day or more.  Loved Nascar and football along with some basketball.  A Mopar guy at heart and always was working on them.  He had several different kinds of Roadrunners and different old classic cars. 

Dad Rick and Lilly at the cottage
As for my Step daddy (rick) he was the one that watched me grow up and was there all the time thru the thick and thin.  taught me a lot of things.  Taught me to fish and how to clean my fish as well.  How to drive a boat and helped me to swim.  He currently owns and runs a Magic Shop in Colon, MI.  That shop is sooo fun to be in.  So many neat and awesome things in it.  For as long as I can remember we would always go there for a week (Magic Week) and go to all the shows and watch the fireworks too.  It has always been a great past time and still is amazing to go to and experience.  Meeting people from all over the world and the country. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment