Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Finally

The heat has finally broke and its in the 60s.  Perfect weather for doing things around the house and sleeping.  Last night was a rumbly one.  We got a lot of storms and they lasted for half the night.  It was pretty cool to look out the back door and in the sky you could see all the heat lightning before the storm came.  Every second there was a strike of lightning and was really pretty.  By the time the storm hit us it was about 9 30 at night.  Stephen went in the kitchen and sat at the table with the lights off and watched it storm for a little bit.  I think that he was really fascinated by it.  I told him that in Indiana that is a normal storm with the winds and thunder.  It was a good night.

We also went grocery shopping last night to Pick N save (local grocery store, kinda like Marsh)  and saved a lil over 80 bucks!  I was so excited with all that!  They double their coupons on Wednesday and Saturday and when we went yesterday they were doing the Double Double daze (which instead of only doubling 5 coupons they double 10)  WOOHOO!  I didnt know that and I planned out for only 5 coupons doubling and planned my list around the sales and the coupons i had.  I was so very excited about them doing that.  I think that we will go there from now on to shop.  We actually saved more there then we did at walmart and we still got our meats and meals for about two weeks.  =]  
I still need to go back and get a few little things that we couldnt get because we didn't have room in our cart (if that tells you anything).  We had to have two carts to take the stuff out to the car and it was amazing.  I feel very proud!  =]

No comments:

Post a Comment