Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Sunday!

Today was a real good day.  Woke up in a good mood and with the sun shining thru my windows in the kitchen and bedroom.  I got up and made some Pancakes and made some coffee pretty early.  Stephen slept a lil longer then I did but got up at a decent time.  He ate and played some games then we went to the Theinsville, WI car show/festival.  It was a real nice place ontop of it being a gorgeous day.  The sun was shining and a little breeze.  The festival/car show was on the Milwaukee River there in Theinsville.  



It was in the local park as well.  We took a walk along the "river walk" that hey had there.  It wasn't anywhere near finished but it was fun.  You could get down right by the river.  There were little small paths down to it.  We went down there and sat for a little bit.  Stephen even picked me a few daises and gave them to me and put one in my hair.  awwwww! 


Well we left there and came home.  Stephen took me on a little cruise down Lake Park Dr that goes right by the lake thru the most expensive side of town.  Some of those houses there on the lake are over millions of dollars.  I couldn't believe it.  They were so gorgeous.  I wish one day we could afford a gorgeous house like one of those on the lake, but not in our near future. 


We got home around 3:30 and I was bored so I started to pain Nadia's room.  I decided to make strips on one of the walls.  It was pretty easy to do and it came out real nice.  I think that I might do it on the other wall as well.  Now I am just waiting on Stephen to get me the rest of the paint and i can finish it all up in a few hours and get all the plastic up off the floor and get all the things in the room put in there that we have so far.  =]  Well lets hope that this next week will be a great one.  The weather is going to be real pretty and lets hope that my mood is as nice as the weather.  :)  
Y'all have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, car shows! One of my favourite things to check out in the summer. I can't wait to go to some here.

    ReplyDelete