Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heat Advisory and Record Breaking Heat...

It has been miserable the last few days and tomorrow isnt going to be any better.  
I am miserable with being pregnant and dealing with a tiny a/c that barely keeps the living room cool but the bedroom a decent temp.  I know for a fact that I will never get pregnant again during the summer.  This is horrible.  Yes, I know that I am complaining and whining but I have never been this miserable during the summer before in my life.  I usually enjoy the hotness of the summer and usually get out in it to go to the pool.  Now whenever I get out in it I instantly start to sweat and can barely breathe.  It also does not help that we have no a/c in our car and Stephen isn't going to get it fixed either, (which i think is a bunch of bull since we are having a child and need it) so i sit here with fans going and trying to keep cool. 
I did how ever go to the doctor yesterday afternoon for my 6 month check up and he said everything was looking good and that my blood pressure is good and my weight is good (which im at 150!!!!!!!!!) and I have only gained 14 lbs but man it took me awhile to get down to what I wanted to get down to before I got preg.  He also told me that it is mostly just water weight because its getting hot and I am starting to swell up.... great.  That's all I need is to swell up like a balloon and be hot.  Lovely.  Never again will I get pregnant during the summer.  As a matter of fact I dont think I will have anymore kids.  I am good with what I have and I do no want to go thru this anymore.  Im done.  
I really wish I was at the cottage right now tho laying in the hammock and going swimming with everyone else.  Maybe getting a few rays of sunlight to get a lil brown and go fishing at dusk or at dawn.  I miss that a lot and want it back.
Shriner Lake at Dusk

Well I guess I'm going to go for now and get myself one of my Sugar Free Real Fruit Popsicle.  Hopefully I can stay cool enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment