Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Well Fathers Day is coming up and I thought that the next few days I would recognize the fathers in my life.  I guess I will start off with my BF Stephen.  He is going to be a new father.  We are expecting our first child together.  For me it will be my third. 
He is truly excited and nervous at the same time.  He has told me how much he has wanted to be a father and raise children.  I do believe that he will be a great father.  I think a little strict at times but a good one.  He has told me that he will not let Nadia(our unborn daughter) wear skirts.  hah.  He just doesnt understand.  I know that he will give in and get her a few.  Well she (Nadia) will be here September 16, but all of us moms know that they really never come on the date that they are suppose too. 
Well a lil bit about Stephen.  He is 26.  He was born and raised here in Milwaukee and this is where I met him.  He works his butt off all the time and has had a job since he was 16.  He believes that the man works and the woman stays home.  (old fashion =] ) He can be a sweetheart and a stubborn mule, but aren't they always like that.  :]  He is really into NASCAR and used to race go karts when he was younger.  He is very "urban" (as he calls it).  Well that is just about all for now. :]  
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment