Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ah Reminiscing

I was going thru my Myspace and Photobucket today and found a bunch of older photos of myself and Lilly with some friends and family.  It was awesome to go thru and look at them.  
This is Lilly when she is a lil over a year old at the Lake cottage waving at her Grandpa out in the lake.
Me back in 2008 holding a Suicide Silence ticket that they signed.  Yes my hair was really pink lol
More Pink hair!  lol

 Lilly again playing in the lake at the cottage =]


One of my dads old Plymouth Roadrunners. :)
 
Lilly playing Xbox....well trying too! lol
Lilly when she was 1 just watching the traffic off of the porch at our old house


Lilly's first Christmas =]
Another one of Lilly's first Christmas
Lilly and I.  
It was a real joy to find these. =]  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment