Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Michigan and Indiana Trip :)

Well i went  to IN and MI over the last few weeks to see family.  I loved it.  Well when in IN it was rainy most of the days I was there but Michigan was gorgeous ever day.  Well I took the train to Chicago and the bus to Indy.  Got there in a pretty decent time.  By the time we got back to the house in farmland it was pretty late and Lilly was tired, so we just put her to bed.  The next day it was actually pretty out and we spent some of the day outside and hanging laundry out on the line.  Went to the fence after dinner and saw all the Longhorns out in the field.  They would get real close to us and even eat out of our hands.  Some of the calves did but the Adults didn't.  
Well Lilly and I got picked up on Friday and went to Colon, MI with dad.  We didnt get home til late again that night because that is a 2 1/2 hour drive almost 3 hrs.  The rest of the time I spent in MI was fun and gorgeous. We went fishing, swimming and even went out for dinner and lunch a few times.  I made some signs for dads little float for the 4th of July parade that they are having today.  I cant wait to see photos of Lilly on the back throwing out candy and enjoying the time.  =]
Well now I am back in Milwaukee and Its the 3rd and all the festivities are today.  The firework show is tonight on the lake front and we are going to a cook out at Stephens uncles house.  Well  I hope that everyone has a great time this year!  

BE SAFE!

1 comment: