Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Car Shows and the Weekend.

This past weekend Stephen and I went to the 1st annual US 41 Car Show/Cruze-In.  It was all up and down 27th street here on the southside of town.  They had a lot of different cars and hot rods.  A lot of the ones we have seen last year as well as some new ones that we didn't see last year at all the local car shows that they have here in the Milwaukee area. 
Model T
Trans AM Firebird 1974
We went and only saw a few cars because it was extremely hot that day with a high humidity.  I almost passed out just getting out of the car to head to the last half of the car show place, so left and came home and relaxed in the s/c the rest of the day.  On Sunday we really didn't do anything and it was so gorgeous outside.  I did get a lot of cleaning done around the place and found out that my sweeper broke and we need to get a new belt for it.  *sigh*  Like I have said before if its not one thing its another thing and its getting old very fast.  

Well there was my weekend and I hope that everyone else had a wonderful weekend and a amazing week to come.

1 comment: