Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pregnancy Update 7/25/2011

Well as a lot of you know that I am pregnant.  I am currently 32 weeks and 3 days along.  I went to the doctor today and everything seems to be going ok.  I did have a lil problem there a week ago.  I ended up in the hospital due to contractions because I was dehydrated.  The heat that we are having this last few weeks has done a number on me and my body.  I really haven't been able to enjoy this summer at all.  I have been way to miserable to go out in this heat.  Even when I walk out in it for just a few mins and my feet swell up so much.  Well the hospital wants me to stay off my feet as much as possible when its really hot outside and drink lots of water.  I have been doing that and I am going stir crazy.  
Today at the doc office he gave me more meds for my heartburn and my headaches.  I need to take one of those scripts in and the other one I can't get because its so expensive!  I hate that shit!  They give you some meds and expect you to pay over a hundred bucks for it.  Well I do have my meds for my back that I will take to help me sleep and hopefully my headache.  As of right now my weight and everything is going great.  I have only gained 28lbs.  I am real happy about that because with my other two I gained about 40-50lbs.  Well that is all for now.  I will keep everyone updated on how things are going.

2 comments:

  1. My feet swelled up SO BAD when I was pregnant, nothing would relieve it. When I was in labour the doctors pumped me full of drugs and my whole body looked swollen, it was a nightmare :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swelled and retained water really bad with my pregnancy. Also, does medicad not pay for your scripts? Or do you not have medicad?
    You have just a few more weeks until your precious baby girl is in your arms. So try to relax. The next few weeks should go quickly.

    ReplyDelete