Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello,,Im bored

Well people it is now 10pm on Thursday night and I am really bored.  I am just sitting here watching Legend Quest on SYFY.  I just got done watching LA Ink.  I'm just trying to relax tonight.  I have been on my feet a lot the last few days.  Tomorrow I hope to get out of the house and get to Wal Mart or something. 
Watching LA Ink has got me thinking about wanting to get another tattoo.  I would love to get a water Lily flower.  They are beautiful and my daughter Lilly loves the water and loves to play in it when she can. 
Where I would get it I have no idea.  Prolly where it wouldn't be visible.  They are truly lovely flowers.  =]

The weather here has been kinda soggy.  Its been raining for two days now and its been very humid.  The rain i love but the humidity I hate.  We have been needing the rain because everything was getting brown and wilted.  It has been a welcome thing.  This weekend its going to get hot again.  Thank God we got another A/C for the living room (thanks MOM!!)  and it is amazing!  it cools almost the whole house.  With the two little ones that we have going makes the Apt nice and cool to the point where I can actually cook in the kitchen and clean and not have to sweat and swell up =] 

Well sorry for the boring post but I am super bored and Im not tired either.  *sigh*  Hope to get some sleep sometime tonight. 
<3 yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment