Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A little Update.

Well hello there my fellow followers.  Currently I am watching the Casey Anthony Sentencing trial.  This does make me really mad and pissed off.  They are saying that she will get out in late July or early August.  Our justice system is scaring me.  We are letting murders and criminals out on the streets.  If this was in the older days she would be at the gallows right now.
Anyways.  That is my opinion on it.

Well the July 4th weekend was actually pretty relaxing and fun.  Stephen and I spent ours with his family and their friends.  It is always a blast to hang out with them and relax.  Sometimes it reminds me of my family.  They are really laid back.  We headed down to his Uncles house a few blocks away and then after that we were going to go down to the port to watch the fireworks and go to a pretty big cookout with one of Stephens Dads really good friends named Chip.  He always makes the best grilled/ cookout food.
After Stephen had a few beers with his parents and had some more food we headed down to the pier to watch the fireworks.  Stephen and I walked all the way down to the end and got a good seat right in front.  The Fireworks were great and lasted a lil over an hour.  One even blew up on the ground near the boats out on the water.  I got it on video on my camera!  It was crazy.  Well it was really nice and i loved it.  We left there and went back to Chips and Stephen had another few beers and i had a yummy brownie and we sat next to the fire til about midnight.  I was so exhausted and we left.  The actual 4th of July was a real bore.  We stayed home and didnt do anything.  I did go to Pick N Save and get a greaaaaat deal on corn on a cob.  10 for a $1!  You can't pass that up at all!

Well the rest of the week was pretty boring.  Stephen did come home early yesterday and we went swimming.  It was so gorgeous outside that he said that he got work done fast and early and left.  I was surprised but at the same time it was great to get wet and relax in the water.  My back was really hurting yesterday and getting in that water made it feel so much better!  I think that I will go swimming more often now!  I was a lil scared at first because of all the people splashing and kicking around but after I got in it was great!  It was crowded but we tried our best to stay away from the people.  The pool we went to is awesome.  It was only a couple bucks to get in for adults but the kiddie pool is completely free!  They have a pretty nice water slide and concessions as well.  I think that is one of the pools that I will take Lilly too.  I really want to take her to the beach because she loves to play in the sand. 
Well I have some photos of the weekend and everything, so I will post those now.  I hope that yall have a great day and enjoy this amazing weather that we are having. :)

At the beach in Nottawa, MI.  She loves it there.

Miss Lilly ready to go to the train station.
Stephen in Uncle Jeffs huge chair!

Sunset at the Port of Milwaukee

Stephen is having a few beers

I love this one.

Stephen and I at the cookout at Chips.
Fireworks on the lake.





No comments:

Post a Comment