Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

*Making Tacos*


Well We decided to make tacos the other night.  I should have posted this when we made them but I really haven't been able to get on here and write a blog since I have Miss Lilly with me this week.  Well she wanted to help me make dinner one night and i let her make the re-fried beans from scratch.  I of course did all of the chopping of the onions and garlic.  
smashing the beans
I let her do all the smashing of the beans and then we added them to the skillet and she stirred the beans until they were done.  
cooking the beans =]
She kept a good eye on them as well.  All in all they were actually really good.  She didnt eat them and didnt eat her taco either but o well.  Stephen and I ate them all up.  




Another post I have been wanting to do is show yall some photos when we went to the beach when she got here.  She had a ball out there too.  We went to Benton Park Beach out in Oak Creek on Sunday when it was really hot and humid out.  Stephen got her some sand castle building things and we played in the sand most of the time we were there.  
building a castle
 The water was sooo cold tho.  I think it was like 60 something.  Not very warm at all.  I got in to my knees and had to get out because it actually hurt.  Stephen jumped right in and got all the way in.  He said it was bone chilling.  He didnt get back in either. hah.  He did, however, play with Lilly in the sand for a lil bit.
Lilly trying to bury Stephens foot.
She tried very hard to bury Stephens foot but he kept playing and lifting his foot and she was getting a kick out of it.  It was a good day and it was actually nice and cool by the lake and the sun was behind the clouds and not shinning down on us.  The sun did come out and it got hot out and that is when we left.  
Stephen and I at the beach



digging.  She loves to dig in the sand =]

Well that is all about it for right now.  I will post some more later. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment