Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It Begins...

Ah, yes.  The shopping season has begun in full swing now.  Christmas is right around the corner and everyone is out and about getting what they need for it.  Black Friday, I guess, was CRAZY!  Me, I stayed home and didn't do anything, well I did put up the Christmas things.  Our little tree looks so cute.  Nadia loves to just sit in her swing and start at the lights on the tree.
  I will not go out on Black Friday.  People are wayyy to crazy. 
I saw people fighting for an XBOX 360 at Walmart on the News and told myself, I will never be like that ever. 
Yes, I like a good bargain but I will not go out and deal with that madness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well my Thanksgiving was decent.  We spent it at Stephen's parents house.  We went over there and watched the Packers kill the Lions.  It was a close game there for a min but they beat em.  We are now 11-0.  Still UNDEFEATED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we are just sitting around and watching the world go by.  The cold weather is in full swing here in WI.  The low tonight is in the 20s and the high was in the 30s.  yulp, time to get out the winter clothes and space heaters! 

1 comment:

  1. Even though so many people have free long distance on their cell phones, Business Phone Service are still in high demand.

    ReplyDelete