Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Yall!  Its been so long since I have wrote a blog about anything.  I have been so busy with Nadia and trying to get the house back to normal that I have no free time.  The free time I do have is for sleeping and when Im not sleeping then I am taking care of the baby. 

Anyways.  
It's Thanksgiving!  So, I thought that I would write and tell everyone what I am thankful for.

1.  I am Thankful for the roof over my head.
2.  I am Thankful for the food in my belly because there are people out there that don't have that.
3.  I am Thankful for the car that drives.  It may not run great but its still working.
4.  I am Thankful for the meds that I take everyday to help me feel better and the doctors that help me along the way also.
5.  I am Thankful for the few friends that I have.  I love you all and wish you Blessings.
6.  I am Thankful for Stephen.   Without him I wouldn't have a lot of the things that I cherish.
7.  Last and formost I am Thankful for my Daughters and my Family.  I miss you all very much and I wish my Family the biggest Blessings out there. 

I hope that everyone has a great and fun day!  
Also PACKERS PLAY TODAY!  Woohoo! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another thing.  My Cousin Over at My Discovered Thoughts is having as Contest for the sweetest looking Felt Buddy!  Click that Link above and go and ENTER today!  :)

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely get a digital phone, Business Phone Service, as opposed to an analog system. Refurbished phones can help you save money as well. Just make sure that each refurbished phone is a 2 line phone, because your phones must be able to handle multiple incoming and outgoing calls at once.

    ReplyDelete