Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/11

Ok, So I have no idea why everyone is all excited about tomorrow.  I think its just another day.  I mean so what its 11/11/11... Tomorrow I have a doctor's appt to see my Psychiatrist.  I hope that they put me on something that is going to help me and not make me feel like a zombie and that isn't going to make me feel sick either.  Not looking forward to it either.  I have to be there at 9 am. Thats to early to be out and about.
Well I got bitched at for adding people on my FB by Stephen.  IDK what his problem is.  He turned off my phone and the cable as well and now he is telling me that I have to walk tomorrow to my doctors appt, we will see how that goes. 
Nadia is doing good.  She turned 2 months old on the 9th (Wednesday)  She is trying to sit up and she is moving around a lot too.  She is also getting to be a chunckster too.  She's been downing a 6 ounce bottle at almost every feeding.  She is also starting to sleep longer! WOOT WOOT!  I'm excited about that. 
Anyways I dont have much to say on here because I guess I am full of drama.. Well Im out for now. 

Yall have a good day.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment