Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas and New Years 2012


Well hello blog.  
It has been so long. 

I am very sorry that I have neglected you as of lately.  I have been very busy with Nadia and the Holiday season that has FINALLY passed us by.  
I shall start with Christmas.

Christmas 2011:
Christmas was at Stephens Uncles house this year again.  it was a great time.  Just close family and a few friends.  Nadia was kinda fussy.  She got alot of cute things and some toys.  I got some awesome (warm) Pjs, and some awesome Slippers and my most awesome Green Bay Packers santa hat.  Which the Packers won on Christmas day =]  That made it very awesome.  Nadia started to laugh and "baby talk"  it was so damn cute.

It was a very relaxing and fun Christmas.  Next year Stephens mom was thinking about going to my parents house.  Which would be AMAZING.  I would love that so much.  I rarely get to see my family and I get to missing them so badly around the holidays.



Well New Years was yesterday.  Its now the 2nd (technically).  It didn't go as I planned.  Stephen and I had a huge fight and made me think that he no longer loves me.  He told me that he is no longer interested in me.  That its all a joke.  Im not going to get into details on here.  I am trying to make this a positive post.



Well for this New Year  I am wanting to lose all my baby weight and maybe some more.  Possibly get a car/truck and get on my feet on my own.  Its going to take some time and a lot of effort.  Just pray for me and  hope that things this year will go good for me.  The last few years haven't been the best for me.  A lot of up and downs.


Well i hope that everyone has a great New Years and make the best of it as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment