Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Starting New.

Today is the 12th of November and the first day of a new kind of life for me.  I started my medication today.  I am going to stick with this kind.  It doesnt make me like a zombie and gives me energy.  It doesn't make me feel sick either.  I am less grouchy and seem to be in a better mood today.  I know that it is going to take a few weeks for it to really kick in but I can already feel it working.  I have been really down and out of it for such a long time that i think that is all that I have known.  So with this med that im taking its making me feel it fast. 
just being cute

Well,  Nadia had her first taste of that rice cereal.  She was having a hard time eating it.  I made it like a whole milk type.  She only ate 3 ounces of it tho, so i am hoping that she is full.  She hasn't been fussy about being hungry but lets just see.  
Its Saturday and we stayed home today and watched college football all day.  Now I'm watching TCN.  Its a Country Music station that plays music videos 24/7.  Literally.  I made a HUGE thing of Nachos for Stephen and I to eat tonight.  I felt like nachos so we had nachos lol.  We couldn't finsh em either.  We only got half way thru them and we were both stuffed! lol.  They sure were good as hell tho.
Tomorrow is Sunday and we aren't doing anything either but watching some pro football and I will get my paper and clip all the coupons and try to finish laundry!
Yulp we tore that up! lol

3 comments:

  1. Yum, yum, yummy! Looks really good, what did you all put on them? When you said you made Nadia cereal the "whole milk type" you didn't use whole milk did you? Like cows milk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When choosing from one of the many Business Phone Service, there are many considerations that are dependent on the needs of your Business Phone Service and your expected call volume.

    ReplyDelete