Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

HALLOWEEN!  


Yes, Halloween!  I love Halloween!  This year was Nadia's first Halloween and she was a bunny!  I went as a pirate and of course Stephen didn't dress up because he is no fun.  Yulp, no fun.  Well since Halloween was on a Monday they had trick or treating on Sunday.  Well we didn't get to do that because it was raining and nasty out.  I really wanted to take her out trick or treating but I guess some things dont work like that.  

Well on saturday night I went out with Carley and Aleah to a bar that they used to go to all the time.  it was really nice to get out of Milwaukee and go to a small town.  It felt great actually.
So we went to a few bars and then at 9:30 this small town out in the middle of nowhere had a Thriller production in the middle of their downtown.  They shut it all down and did Thriller and a couple songs from Rocky Horror Show.  It was AMAZING!  I loved it!  Next year i would love to do it.  I think that it would be a blast.  Carley and Aleah want to do it also.  =]

Anyway,  Stephens birthday was on Saturday as well and I told him that if he wanted to go out that he could but he didn't want to, oh well...
I am going to finish this up because my show is on, Sons of Anarchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment