Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Well hello there people.  Whats going on?  Well as you can tell.  Lilly went to see Santa with her Dad.  Talin (her father) said at first she was a little scared but then she warmed up and started to talk to him about Beau and her growing up.  It sounded really cute.  She did ask for some things and  I will see what I can do to get those things for her because she deserves to have them.  
Anyways.  
We have had a major Winter storm that blew thru here last night and today.  I had to go into work today for a meeting and it was HORRIBLE!  The roads where not plowed and there was no sand/salt on the roads yet either and this was at 10 in the morning.  I couldnt believe it.  I seen a couple people that were slide off onto the side of the road.  There was also about 40,000 people without power in the counties that got the storm.  It was bad.  The wind was blowing a steady 45 mph with gusts over 50mph... horrible.
I hope that it gets better.  Everything is going to freeze tonight and be solid ice tomorrow.  OH YAY!!  not...
Oh well. 
Last night i wrapped all the presents that I had.  I still need to go and the rest of Stephens for him.  I need to get him some more.  He gave me a present early.  He got me Little Big Planet and an awesome sweater from the Indian store in the mall that i loved and tried on.  =]
I gave him one too because i didnt want to open one and he not have one to open so I gave him a sweater that i got for him at Old Navy that is warm and has a cool design on it.  He seemed to like it a lot =]

No comments:

Post a Comment