Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

Well people this is the last day of 2010! 
I am excited to get this year over with and move onto a new one!
This year has had a lot of its ups and downs and even some really good times.  I am real excited to
start a new year and get things going on this family and wedding thing.  I have a decent job and a loving BF that loves me for me and puts up with my shit all the time.  Like i tel him, " I dont think there is another guy out there that would put up with as much shit as you do."  He believes me and its so true.  He says the same with me. 
I really dont have a New Years resolution.  I just want to love more and not fight with anyone anymore.  Get healthy (mentally) and just keep working.  I think that these are all a good and Ideal things that will happen if i keep to them.  Well We are going to go and get my check and im going to go to the mall and get a sexy shit for tonight that match the shoes that I made ^_^ so excited!!!

Happy NEW YEARS YALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment