Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sorry......

So I haven't posted in a few days. 
Nothing really has been going on so i didnt post anything.
Well a few things have gone on and i am pissed about those things.
well first of off.  Stephen may be loosing his job because his boss is thinking about calling it quits, Second I got a thing in the mail about Support from Sean.  Ya what a surprise, ya know.
Made my day so lovely...
That made me so upset that i ended up in tears.  I couldnt take it anymore that i broke down in tears.  You know everyone breaks down once and a while.  Well I tend to break down more often then most people but I am also Bipolar and cant help a lot of it.  I was just so frustrated and pissed earlier.  I am still upset and pissed off.  I mean I dont want to have to deal with it but i have to and it is so stressful!  I mean why in the hell do they have to send that shit to you a week brfore Christmas and tell you that you have a certain time to get shit in or else...
CMON!  Seriously...Its bullshit. 
Way to be a jackass you fucking government.  I knew i hated the government with my whole heart and I know hate is a strong word but you know what....I really do HATE the Government.   I know that i am venting right now but I have no one to vent to in this stupid ass city.  No one to hang around no one to really talk to.. No one.  If i try to talk to Stephen he doesnt really listen... He acts like he does but he never talks back or really cares what I have to talk about.. So its useless to talk to him so I dont....
I keep it all locked up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment