Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Pissed/ Customer Service/Pay Cards....

Ok.
So I get paid today right...
Well I cal my card to write a check yet again because the stupid effing card charges me to take money out when I go to am ATM.  Well it kept saying that i put to many numbers or not enough numbers in and i did it three times and made sure that i put all the numbers in correctly.  Well then I get Customer Service and they were no help at all.  She was stupid and had no idea what the fuck she was doing.  I got so frustrated that I torn up the check, threw my card and dropped my laptop on the floor.  On top of that Stephen came home smelling like nasty ass and diesel fuel and left his clothes in the bedroom!  THAT IS WHERE WE SLEEP DUMBASS!  GOD!  I told him to take his shit downstairs in the basement because i dont want that shit in the room stinking it up!  So I took it downstairs and threw it all in the wash and im keeping it down there whether he likes it or not. Im not having a stank ass room!  SORRY!  Not going to happen! 
Lets just say that I was in a good mood like 40 mins ago and now I am pissed off and irritable and just want to strangle someone right now! 
*sigh*
Breathe in and Breathe out..

Oh the joy of being BI POLAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment