Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

Merry Christmas!  I know its a few days late but i have been busy with the holidays and Lilly the whole time I was down in Indiana.  It was a blast!  I had fun and it was nice to get away from the city and get back to my roots where I belong.  The Country is so pretty this time of the year with all the white and blue skys. 
I saw a lot of deer out in the backyard the few days I was there and there was an 8 point buck out there as well.  It was sweet.  Well anyways.  Lilly had a great Christmas and got a lot of things that she loves!  She got a lot of barbies and accessories for them as well.  =]
She was so funny too.  It was really nice to see family that i havent seen in years and when i mean years i mean YEARS.  
I am really going to miss home. I love it there and I love the people there.  I cant wait to go back home.  Just like they say, " you can take the girl out of the country but, you cant take the country out of the girl." And that is sooooooooooooo true!

1 comment:

  1. Loved having you home too sweetie! I miss you more than you know. Luv ya! ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete