Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ok i just awoke this evening and I am wide awake.  I guess I slept pretty good.  I was extremely thirsty as well tho.  That could be a reason why too.  =]
Well I had work yesterday.  It was training and a lot of reading and going over what the Wedding Dress has and how many different kinds there are and what are all the styles.  I didnt know that their were so many different styles of Wedding Dresses!  Its insane! lol buuuuuuuut,  I am really liking it so far.  Even tho I am going to be broke for the next few weeks.  I told Stephen that I guess I will get another part-time job again and work that as well and not go to school since we need the mula so much more.
~ANYWAYS~
It is officaly WINTER!!  Its so cold!  Its been in the negativess the last few nights and its been ridiculous!  This time of year I miss my family.  I wish I could go back home to IN and stay there but Stephen doesnt want to leave WI because this is all he knows.  I guess I understand what he means and everything but I wish he would see how cheap living down there was and not stressful like it is here in Milwaukee.  I mean the city is pretty and everything but there is just to much drama and crime in cities.  That is why I love my small towns.  =]

No comments:

Post a Comment