Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nursery Ideas and Rain.

As of lately I have been looking at colors and themes for the nursery for our baby girl. 
I have a few ideas.  I know that I want pink somewhere in there.  I love the combo of a pale yellow, pink and green for a little girls room.  There is a lot I can do with those colors.  I am looking at items I can use to make wall decor and wall hangings for her room.. I know that when we figure out a name for her that I want to get some letters at a craft store and makes them all pretty and hang them in her room.  I also want to take our old dresser and sand it down and paint it white and would love to put new hardware on it and make it look all girly.  I guess the photo uploader on here is messed up and wont let me put any photos on here.  I will try to post some photos of the Ideas that I have later if I can.  


Also its been so rainy and gloomy.  I just want a nice day of weather where i can open up all the windows and keep them open all night and the next day to get that crisp morning air in the house.  That morning air also makes me wake up in the morning and feel great.  I have no idea why but it does and I love it.  Even tho I do live in the middle of a city and its noisy and our neighbors are pest its gorgeous in the morning around here.  I am hoping that this weekend will be nice and warm and sunny so Stephen and I can get out and go to the park or somewhere to get some fresh air and relax in the sun.  I am super white and need to get some sun. 
Well if y'all want to check back later i will try to have some photos up =]

No comments:

Post a Comment