Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hard Times

These days are hard on everyone.  I have been going thru a hard time at the moment.  Money is tight and is taking a toll on Stephen and I's relationship.  We have been arguing a lot about things that are so small and stupid.  Makes us both rethink about our lives and what we really want out of it in time.  As I have said before, the wedding is off and wont be going on anymore.  
I guess when i took my ring off he took it and thru it in a dumpster at his work.  That ring was gorgeous and very very unique.  I got a lot of compliments on it and now I don't have it anymore.  Makes me upset and mad at the same time.  I don't understand why in the hell he would do that either.  Boggles my mind. 

Well last night was horrible and my Mothers Day was horrible too.  I sat at home by myself all day.  Went and did laundry and then fought with Stephen all night.  Which he left and never came back until after work today.  Idk where he was or what he was doing.  Wouldn't tell me.  
I don't want to leave because we have been thru a lot together and have a child together but, i do not how  long I can take the stress and name calling.  I do miss my family very much and I am homesick so much.  I miss my Indiana Spring/Summers.  The fields of corn and soybean with the cows and horses and all the trackers and trucks.  Dogs running wild outside and going fishing and playing in the lake/creeks.  
I do miss it... So I am so confused on what I should do right now...
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment